Our core services of operations and maintenance services, engineering, and consulting support our primary objective: plant performance turnaround.
• Improved power sales
• Increased waste processing volumes
• Reduced outage durations and cost
• Greater boiler availability
• Lower maintenance costs
We built our reputation managing operations and maintenance for waste-to-energy and biomass facilities.
• Operations and maintenance
• Combustion control optimization
• Steam cycle upgrades
• Outage planning and management
• Specialized part sourcing
• Operating procedures upgrades and operator training
We help clients find the optimum designs and fix design flaws on greenfield and existing waste-to-energy plants, applying our proprietary value-engineering processes and industry best practices.
• Long-term capital project design, improvement, and management
• Conceptual design
• Detail design oversight
• Electrical, mechanical, and structural system engineering
• Turbine modification, analysis, and optimization
We help clients analyze greenfield facility designs and retrofits to optimize their proposed plants’ performance, reliability, and income-generating potential.
• Feasibility Assessments
• Cost estimating
• Financial pro forma evaluation
• Due diligence
• Financial consultation