Deltaway’s primary mission is to help its clients improve the performance and operating efficiency of their WTE power plants.
There are several basic approaches we take to achieve this:
• Increasing steam temperature and pressure in plant boilers
• Reducing and avoiding corrosion in boiler tubes
• Implementing advanced combustion control systems
• Reducing boiler exit temperatures to minimize energy loss
• Minimizing outage time by proper maintenance and careful planning
• Modifying or replacing turbine generators
• Sourcing and expediting parts and equipment for faster repairs
With every project, we thoroughly monitor and analyze the efficiency of client plants over time—before and after our input.
Every WTE facility is unique. Invite us in to assess your challenges and develop a turnaround plan.